Total Pageviews

Friday 30 September 2011

Current Skills

The skills that I have learnt through previous tasks:

Organization

I have learnt to make sure that the organization of the project is clear at the beginning of the task as of many things having to be considered. For example, in the magazine task I had to organize my models so that the days, times, locations etc were all available and free to use. I also had to make sure that I was organized so I made my planner on Toms planner so that I knew when my deadlines were whether they were personal ones or educational ones. 

Technology

Through the tasks I have used mainly Adobe Photoshop CS3 learning and developing my skills in changing imagery, fonts and creating projects such as a magazine cover, contents and double page spread. I also have experience of using different types of equipment such as SLR cameras and digital cameras. I have also learnt how to use a blog for my hand in's and how to use different websites such as slideshare to upload onto it. 

Research

Through previous tasks I have learnt that research is essential before starting a project because you need to know certain things such as information, facts, target audiences and what you are going to achieve at the end of the project. 

Planning

Planning comes after the research and is a vital point before starting the actual task. I have learnt to make sure that my planning is clear and understandable to me and other people so that there is no confusion. I know to plan out what I am going to do, what is it going to look like (draft drawings, story boards) and this will then make it easier for me to communicate with my group and also to keep on track.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment